Hello there everyone! We have a live link for the Mobile Sailing School for this season. Yes it is not the same as previous years and I appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding in this challenging time of uncertainty. The Mobile Sailing School (MSS) has some new ways of operation to address the current COVID-19 restrictions: We cannot […]
Opening day for the BSSC will be May 16. PLEASE NOTE: It will run as a one day event with social distancing restrictions and careful monitoring of number of people on site (should keep it at <10) – including wash station, assignment of some tasks to family members if close contact required, and a requirement […]
The meeting notes for the 2020 AGM can be found here.
Blackstap Sailing Club Members: Hope everyone had a great break over the holidays! It’s now time to get busy again and the Sailing club is no exception – as always, we need to have our AGM to close out business from last year and make some plans for the next season! Annual General Meeting will […]
Hello Fellow Club members and sailors, As the season nears its end there are two events still remaining: The Corn Roast Regatta – Sept 14, 2019 On Saturday Sept 14/19 Blackstrap Sailing Club will be hosting our annual Corn Roast Regatta. Please note that we have made some changes to this event: This will be […]
The Dundurn Times did an article on the Blacktrap Sailing Club. You can find the article on the Dundurn Times website!
Opening day is set for tomorrow Sunday May 5th. Hope you can make it out. Weather should be better than last weekend!
Good morning from Saskatoon! For the past six years, we have been gathering at Elbow for a sailing/camping event. We are always looking for more sailors to join us. The dates have been set for this year – July 20 – 27. I just just posted this short video showing some of the highlights […]
A laser with a new sail is available for purchase in the Blackstrap area. $1050. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opening day for the BSSC will be April 28. If the weather doesn’t cooperate it’ll be moved to May 5. We hope to see you there! Due to snow in the forecast, the opening day will now be May 5.