We are located 35 minutes from Saskatoon at Blackstrap Lake – just north of Blackstrap Provincial Park. Our GPS coordinates are 51.807,-106.3949.
If you’d rather written directions…
1. Take the Blackstrap Provincial Park highway east from Dundurn (HWY 211)
2. Follow the highway past two gentle turns (first right then left) and down the hill to the causeway (bridge)
3. Go over the causeway. On the other side of it DO NOT TURN towards the park. Continue straight up the hill.
4. Take the first left turn at the top of the hill onto another gravel road (RGE RD 3035). There’s also signs for Cedar Lodge and the K of C Camp pointing in the right direction.
5. Drive past Cedar Lodge and past the camps (K of C, Navy League and YMCA) until the road makes a sharper right turn with a trail going left/straight. Follow the left/straight trail to the sailing club gate.
Only members have the access code. If you’d like a tour, contact us and we’d be happy to meet you there.